Sunday, March 9, 2008

Packing List

Even though I am leaving tomorrow and have not finished packing, I figured I would type out my list. Maybe it will help me remember things that I would have other wise forgotten about.

Clothing:
3 plain t-shirts
3 other t-shirts
1 polo
1 button up
1 long sleeve t-shirt
1 hoodie
4 tank tops
1 pair of jeans
1 pair of tech khakis
1 pair linen pants
2 long skirts
2 below the knee dresses
1 bathing suit
3 pairs of socks
all the bras and underwear that I own
1 pair of chacos
1 pair of reef flip flops
1 pair of sneakers
1 pair of black slides for staging

Other:
toiletries
books
sheet set
towels
sleeping bag liner
flash light
head lamp
digital camera
ipod
laptop
shortwave radio
flash drives

There is probably other stuff scattered around my room that I is slipping my mind at the moment, but thats the gist of it. Now I just have to pack it all (1 book bag, 1 medium sized backpacking bag and 1 medium size duffel).

Now after last minute changes, I will be taking a train down to Philly tomorrow and then flying out of JFK on Weds to Brussels and finally landing in Dakar Thursday night. Maybe I should get on that packing now...

No comments: